Monday, January 14, 2008

Bending pieces till they fit...

Every time i think of it,
I cant get over with it. . .
This Thing With you that I can't Comprehend. . .
Say it if your Mad,
Shout it out loud. . .
I don't care how much you rub it on me. . .
I just want to know. . .
are you still thingking about me?. . .
Do I still matter or I will just be another forgoten face and name
that you'll always see?. . .
I know theres no way to bring the Past,
which is,for you, is so obsolete. . .
but let it not be insignificant for you. . .
I can't blame you for being these things. . .
I just want to let you know that I still care,
not for what we did when we were closer. . .
but for everything that we have shared together...
but now I feel how your apathethic pressure
push all these it into its closure. . .
But still,
I will always be your better friend. . .
Im still hoping that you won't put those sweet begginings to a bitter End.
~VN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

,,nice naman,,

eto basahin mo ,,pede mo rin gawing theme song,,hehehe

part 0f me

flashin' memories so clear in my mind
i can't believe now it's all over
i can still remember how you and i
saying i love you
but people change, their hearts change
these things i can't explain to you
so many questions that we cannot answer

'coz we can't, we can't
we can't find any answer
we can't, we can't
we can't find any answer

now it's time for us to start something new
but not the time to say goodbye
you're still my friend and i know
that we'll never change
coz we care, we respect
the things we've shared in the past

yes you'll be in my heart
yes you'll be in my heart and soul
yes you'll be part of me
exactly part of..

yes you'll be in my heart
yes you'll be in my heart and soul
yes you'll be part of me
exactly part of.. me

yeah we can't, we can't
we can&#

nasa palylis mo yan,,tittle nyan part of me,,artist SKABECHE