Tuesday, December 4, 2007

An Advanced Farewell Letter...

I am one of those few who walks this lonely road, broken and screaming like an abandoned child..


but I can or could be over this... be over you and over me... its just a matter of time to see myself smile...


but for the meantime i'll just be lonely and alone, so I could (hopefully) bring salvation to my breaking heart and fading soul...


I loved you... and i gave you my all but it turned out to be unfair for me... coz i saw my reflection ... i was crying alone...


you ended everything without me knowing it... and I fully respect what you did... but can you respect me too? and hear this
words that I will whisper to you... I love you so much... so much that you changed me and I loved you more for giving that opportunity for me... to find again the man I used to be... But dont you ever worry co'z after all this I have learned...


maybe thats all co'z i cant say it all... with every single letters and every single word there will always be a hidden message about how I loved you, more than you ever know. and more than I could show... maybe this is where it ends...


I love you... I loved you... but Goodbye...

No comments: