Saturday, March 14, 2009

DIRECTORECTIONS


Going there, somewhere near the sea,

Journey to the long winding road to watch the Journey,
Got two packs of biscuits and a single mint candy,
my Plan is to listen just outside the gates of heaven,
and there they were guarding the stairways to the foggy clouds. . .


I stopped by and asked directions,
How do I get there and his wings pointed to nowhere,
he asked me a question that changed my path,
he handed me the key just for a price of a hundred mint candies,
but I just got one, and I took an oath to bring the other ninety nine,
He gave me the key and suddenly I grew wings and fly,

surrounded by a million passers by,
I saw the glowing path,
the lights waving at me,
Oh! how vividly I dreamed that this would happen to me.


I heard the angels chant, And there it was.
The gates guarded by arch angels,
coated in black, slowly walking towards the entrance with shaky hands.


And when I stepped inside, I closed my Eyes. . .
I can't believe this happened to me,
I never Imagined that night,
That I'd be with a million other angels,
shouting, chanting, humming, singing lullabies.. .

How the night was perfect,
the timing was exact,
decisions so flawless,
The Director watching my act. . .

No comments: