Sunday, February 3, 2008

Roaming

SUNDAY

Nothing to do. . .

I woke up at about past 12 in the evening, played dota on an empty stomach,
nothing to do, I was planning to go to church and see some friends after. . . but I'm INDOLENT.

so I stayed home just playing PC and killing time. Suddenly, my mom invited me to go somewhere, Tiendesitas to be specific.
The whole family went there, with me of course, co'z I haven't been out with my family these past few months.

At Tiendesitas, we roamed around and buy stuffs. My mom gave asked me if I wanted to buy something, and I can't think of any answers but a blank ___ . She gave me 500Php without any hesitation, and I was touched, coz I was just asking her to give me enough money to buy "Fishballs."

The night was fun. . . We ate at MAX'S restaurant. . . and after that I went alone to buy some cofee and smoke some sticks while watching in the front seat of a live band. . .

I'm Contented. . .

No comments: