Monday, January 7, 2008

NEW FOUND GLORY

tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenth twenth . . .

I bought my very first Violin.

and I'm very enthusiastic about it . . .

at first it was kinda frustrating coz when I slided the bow in the bridge it wasn't producing any kind of music. . .

me ang my nephew laughed silently while eating at a restaurant. . .

hahaha then i tried and tried then tweeeeeeeeeeeenth. . . we both heard something . . . hahaha! that was my first time playing my violin. . .

Two days have passed and I brought my violin to school at so that if I have free time I'll practice my new instrument and learn more and more. . .

I was sitting in the hallway when someone ( a girl ) caught my attention and asked


"Nag vi-violin ka den? "
I nodded my head coz If i think she heard me playing like squidword playing the flute. . . haha. . . so I just nodded, coz technically I'm playing the violin though I'm not YET that good at it. . . But i played and I played then suddenly I saw the girl who asked me in my class. . . (we were classmates in one subject) so i said *cool*. . . I approached the girl and asked her. . .
"Nag vi-violin ka din?"
She said YES, and immediately, my instinct grew like a gargantuan beast asking. . .
"TURUAN MO NAMAN AKO!"
hahahaha! a girl teaching a man like me to play this little thing! hehehe! amberibabor!
So we sat together, she said my violin is out of tune, then she tuned it then I asked her again to teach me the basics. . . then she taught me the do,re,mi,fa so and the octaves and stuffs. . .
Then she played the violin atlast. . . The whole room went silent . . . like a drop of needle broke the cold air. . . well I don't know. . . there is something in the violin that draws peoples attention. . . coz its like an angels harp producing angelic lullabyes. . . (well not for me kasi lumalabas si Lucifer sa lupa eh)
Well I think shes good at it though I'm not that impressed coz she was shy and cant play that good but at least she knows how. . . Then there I said let me try what I have learned . . . Tried to play "My heart will go on" in the violin at first t'was good but the way I'm sawing isn't that good co'z it hits the other strings. . . well I'm trying my best but I have so much more . . . SO much more to learn. . .
And tonight???
Guess what. . .
Nakapa ko ang BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY ng THE VERVE. . . Just by watching a performance in youtube. . . and I'm glad co'z its one of those songs that I'm dying to learn in the violin. and im learning fast. . . maybe that's what hapens when you really want to do something that you crave.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

turuan mo nga ako

d ko alam ung do re mi sa violin eh

ang aLam ko ung Kan do re mi sa bass..

hehehhe^^