Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I WON'T LIE . . .

. . .
Of how I really long for you,
Those Eyes That Shimmer,
Brigter than the moon of every pitch black night,
nights where we sit beneath the silver clouds,
with you in my shoulders and me strumming the guitar,
how each string strucks you,
and how your grip tightens after each song.
Those days when we sleep all day and embracing each other till the light fades to black,
of how long the day was when i'm not with you;
Oh! how I want those things back!
of how days were short without noticing it coz we spend it laughing about anything;
of how I tell you my deepest frustrations and you touching my face and looking me straight in the eye.
I'd rather be with you until the day I die...
But for the meantime.
I'll let the Universe set it's ways,
and until that day,
I'll pray,
with every Smile,
Every Breath,
And every Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alam ko na kung sino mga inspirasyon mo sa mga sinusuLat mo,,hehehe,,ako waLAng inspirasyon ,,gudLak

I am VN said...

Hehe bahala na sila manghula... madami bordz. -_- hehe.