Wednesday, January 2, 2008

~ ENTER JANUARY SUNSETS ~

1:28 am. . .

May pasok nanaman bukas este' mamaya pero gising padin ako...

Can't do anything dahil di naman ako inaantok...

Disrupted ang Biological clock ko.

Supposed to be ang gising ko is 8 - 10 on average.

But now im waking up at the Oddest hours of the day...

2 O'clock in the afternoon?! For Craps sakes!?! i'm missing half of the day. . .

Maybe thats what you deserve when you sleep around 4 am or when the sun had already risen. . . .

I like going to school than staying at home where you got :
+ nothing to do
+ Parents yelling at you
+ No allowance
+ No girlfriend
+ No ger-ger ( hehe )
= [>_<]" . . . resulting to more . . .(X_X)#

well. . . on the brighter side, atleast I got to spend some of my free time with my friends... (my true friends that is)

Well Holidays are over and Everything is Expected to go back into their own proper places. . . I HOPE.


No comments: