Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A day with my Sange and Yasha (my VIOLIN)

hmmmm. . . .

Its a fine day co'z t'was the first time I slept normally after days of being deprived from sleep... I woke up at about twelve O'clock in the afternoon, started the day looking for sweets, (swerte may tirang cake sa freezer,) and I don't know why my instinct tells me to look for something sweet or creamy the first time I open my eyes. . .



Time passes with nothing to do, played DOTA with my nephew but lost co'z of quitters and got frustrated co'z of trashtalking stuff... but Im happy coz I played with my nephew with teamwork and seeing him progressing makes me feel hopefull.
... and then i got bored (again) and quitted playing...
called my friend and went to his house just to catch up and eat. . . I was shaking co'z when i arrived at their house I haven't eated for about (counting the number of hours) 1 day??? Tried to sample him a sound from my violin. . .
But I Über shaking. . . co'z im so hungry. . . and so I ate my lunch that I bought from the karinderya. . . after eating i played my violin again but still I'm shaky. . . god. . . i invited him to go out instead, but, unfortunately, my poor friend have a flu. . . so I went alone in the mall, i was planning to buy a Kahon, (beat box) I wass canvassing but the lowest kahon price that they gave me was 2.5k PHP kinda expensive but i'm looking for a beatbox with high quality and great craftsmanship but comes in an affordable price. (meron kabang segunda mano? bilin ko nlng...)
Walked around the mall. . . Got bored (again) so I went to PLAN B...
MARIKINA baybeh...
I missed going to Marikina. . . It's like my giant beanbag when I feel nostalgic about everything...
I sitted on the grass. . . breathed some fresh air. . . took a short rest then released my SANGE AND YASHA, , , Started swiping some rosin on it, like a swordsman sharpening his sword. . . started playing some note. . . then started practicing.
I was perfecting the violin of BITTERSWEET SYMPHONY by THE VERVE and some PAGLISAN by COLOR IT RED. . . and tried to do some CANON and ended studying with IT AIN'T OVER TILL ITS OVER by LENNY KRAVITZ. . . I learned a lot trough my Self Tutorial. . .
But one thing is pressuring me. . . I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO READ NOTES!!! ... good thing my best friend offered me some lessons co'z he knows how to read. . . and I hope he still do.
It was getting dark. I decided to put my swords into their proper cases and went to a nearby mall for a while. . . T'was fun roaming around the RIVERBANKS mall coz there are so many bargains and cheap stuffs. . . after that I went home, ate, do some reporting stuffs, surf the web, type a blog then STOP. . . I forgot . . . I NEED TO SLEEP. . . Timer starts now.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: