Friday, January 25, 2008

THE "BLOWN UP" NIGHT

It was Far Eastern University's 80'th anniversary

The University's Foundation Day Was So Grand... (but no free food and BEER!? Deym!)



But. . .

It was destroyed by an :


INFLATED CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BWAHAHAHAHA!

it was around 7 pm when the whole Campus went wild!

SHOW TIME!

_LIGHTS, SOUND AND THE YOUNG NIGHT_



A lot of students gathered in the school ground (freedom park) to witness the grand celebration of our universities EIGHTIETH FOUNDATION DAY (WUHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!) I WAS WAITING FROM 12 am to 6 pm just to see the upcoming show played the violin from i think 4p.m. to past five, got hungry, ate then proceed to the show with my classmates.

The stage was lively because of the GAY host and Energetic because of the DANCE NUMBERS of FEU's Finest dancers, from different institutions.

Then After that the Singing Portion. . . (which made me *yawn*)

Then my Favorite Part. .


LIVE BANDS!
YEBBA!
The First Band To Perform was HALE, which is not bad. . . (I was a fan when they weren't on the mainstream) But due to uncontrollable fame and common mass attention. . . they became a just another band ( for me )
Then after their second song and watching them apathetically. . . then all of a sudden. . . a CONDOM flew out of nowhere which made the students go. . .
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Then something sparked in my tini wini naugty brain. . . ( I have an UNUSED CONDOM... What should i do with this?)
Then I gave the Condom to my friend, but he hesitated to blow it, so I grabbed the CONDOM from him then. . .
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! AN INFLATED (tenenenent tenen!) CONDOM! (yey!) THEN I WAVED IT, THEN THREW IT ON THE CROWD...
Then Suddenly after a second or two Somebody grabed my arm and said. . .
"halika sumama ka sakin sa discipline office."
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! I'M BUSTED!
Well that's life. . . Fortunately I begged the Bastard to let me go instead of forcing me to go home. .
"KUYA NAPULOT KO LANG NAMAN YUN EH (lie XD) TAGAL KO NAG HINTAY TAPOS PAPAUWIIN NIYO LANG AKO?!" (lol drama)
I GOT HIM WITH THAT INFAMOUS ACT OF DECEPTION! HAHAHAH! Then He Released me , But he got my ID . . .
BUT I DON'T FUCKING MIND! ITS PARTY TIME AGAIN! TULOY ANG LIGAYA!
GO TANGA RAWS!
ughhh. . .
TAMARAWS!

No comments: